Today is clean the house and get it semi back to normal. I am hoping we get the Christmas decorations down. I would like to reserve the day for playing games and cooking with the Chicklettes (my two daughters). I also need to get some calendars made before my Groupons expire. If I get a chance, I would also like to get the scrapbooking room back to normal and maybe get a page or two done. If I get them done, I’ll post them.
Ok, I am rambling, but I am trying to get ready to go to the grocery store. I am making my menu for today, the celebration tonight, and tomorrow so I dont have to go back to the store. As a slacker Mom, I have to make the best use of my time and running to the store twice a day does not cut it.
Today (New Years Eve)
- YoYo (Your On Your Own) Aka: Everyone in it for themselves
- Mashed potatoes
- Grandma Maxson’s Harvard Beets – Yes this is a recipe I posted on all recipes. My Gram makes the best harvard beets!
New Years Eve Family Party –
- Paula Deens Shore is Good Seafood Dip
- Pigs in a Blanket
- Mozzarella Sticks and Marinara Sauce (frozen and very easy)
- Key Lime Ball
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip (cause the kids will hate the key lime ball)
- Sparkling Apple Cider (for the kids)
- Adult cocktails (for Mom and Dad!)
New Years Day –
- If I feel ambitious – Panang Chicken
- If I feel like a slacker – Clean out the fridge and eat leftovers